This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- For all self-propelled anti-aircraft vehicles, the visibility in sniper mode has been increased.
- M4A3 105: Track guard thickness has been changed from 25.4mm to 9.5mm.
- The thickness of twin machine guns on the BT series, T-34, KV and IS ground vehicles has been fixed.
- Track guard thickness for the T-34 series has been fixed: On earlier models (1940-1941) to 13mm, on later models to 20mm.
- The turret rotation speed of the T-10M has been increased to 17° according to “Domestic armored vehicles 1945-1965”, volume 3, p.56. Increased the cannon’s vertical guidance speed for better simulation of stabiliser work.
- Excessive penetration of explosive effect for all armour-piercing shells has been reduced. Previously, it was possible to hit enemy tanks through the bottom armour plate or track guards without actual penetration.
- Reduced the effectiveness of APDS shells when hitting an armour plate inclined at more than 60 degrees.
- Reduced the effectiveness of APHE shells: The amount of secondary fragments caused by spalling has been reduced by 15% and the penetration of these fragments has been reduced as well. Thus, fuel tanks and other internal modules can now intercept these secondary fragments.
Changes to ‘Enduring Confrontation’ mode (available at the start of the next test):
- Added a new mission to Enduring Confrontation: ‘Ruhr’.
- A new objective/scenario has been added: ‘Bomber Escort’.
- The hitpoints of bases have been slightly increased.
- The respawn time of bases has been increased from 10 seconds to 2 minutes.
- The speed of recon aircraft is now limited to 350 km/h. Before this patch, it was possible for them to reach a speed of up to 600 km/h, making it too difficult to detect and shoot them down.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.