Update 02.07.2015 (Server Update)
The following changes are a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- It is no longer possible to mark enemy tanks by hitting them with your main gun in Simulator Battles.
- An ammo allocation bug for the Leopard 1 has been fixed.
- A bug where ammo allocation would not be displayed in battle for the Kugelblitz and GaZ 4M has been fixed.
- PB-46A shell (SU-100-Y) penetration has been fixed (122mm AP shell data had been used previously by mistake).
- The default camouflage cover for the T-26 1gv.t.br. has been fixed - it now uses one similar to the T-34 1gv.t.br.
- M46, M47 and M60 driving performance has been improved (no jerking while turning at speeds below 5 km/h).
- The spawn point for the Southern capture point on Kuban (Conquest) has been changed.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
Discuss on the Forums