Update 2.21.1.99 (2.21.1.98 - Xbox)

Ground vehicles

  • A bug has been fixed that caused fragment damage on internal modules of a vehicle from a shell hit at acute angles even without armour penetration (report, report, report).
  • A bug has been fixed that disabled collision on a respawned vehicle after complete devastation in Test Drive.
  • RakJPz 2 (HOT), Shturm-S, Khrizantema-S — a bug has been fixed that shifted the sight, making it impossible to guide an ATGM.
  • A bug has been fixed where it was unable to control a scout drone after switching to a ground vehicle if drone launch and naval recon aircraft have been assigned to the same button..
  • ZSU-37-2 — a bug has been fixed that caused the vehicle model to disappear at some viewing angles.
  • SANTAL, MEPHISTO — a bug has been fixed that caused an underestimated thickness of the bulkhead in the engine compartment (report).
  • FIM-92 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.

Aircraft

  • M.D.452 IIC —a bug has been fixed where bomb pylons remained in a setup without secondary armaments (report).
  • SM.92 separate bomb drop has been added for the 250kg and 500kg bombs.
  • Ka-50 — a bug has been fixed where one missile remained visible on the pylon after all “Vikhr” missiles were depleted (report).
  • A bug has been fixed that prevented the enabling of the cannon ballistic calculator.
  • A bug has been fixed that made a vignette to occlude the view while switching to the targeting camera.
  • AIM-92 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
  • A bug has been fixed where a target lock in the ATGM sight was disabled by switching to another view.

Naval

  • Some incorrect values of naval vessel buoyancy in the damage indicator after rejoining the game session have been fixed.

Missions

  • The accuracy of the setting of remote detonators for AI controlled air defence on ships and anti-aircraft guns in ground battles and columns of vehicles has been reduced for aviation game modes.This will reduce the amount of sudden fatal damage to a player’s aircraft.

Other changes

  • The mechanism of accruing RP in the system of the rewards for useful actions (already used in air SB and helicopter battles) has been changed. Now RP will be awarded in the same way as SL - for each time interval and not once at the end of the mission. As a result of this change, RP boosters will work correctly and prolonged inactivity in a battle will become unprofitable. The system of rewards for useful actions is used in modes without a clear flight between the two teams, so the difference in SB and helicopter battles has also been removed.
  • In air SB we have added the mechanics of delayed RP accrual when landing on an airfield that operates similar to the SL mechanics. Now, 15 minute intervals will be given 80% of the calculated reward and the remaining 20% after successful return and landing on the airfield.
  • A bug that caused artefacts on textures on an older Nvidia GPU after the release of the “Fire and Ice” update has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

This site uses cookies to analyse traffic and for anonymous statistics. Learn more about our cookie policy