Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- М60 AMBT — bugs in the visual display of damage on the physically correct tracks have been fixed.
- Pansarbil M/40 — the priority order of the crew switching places has been corrected.
- M247 — magnification of the commander’s sight has been specified (report).
- Strv 103 (A,C,0) — a bug with vertical aiming while firing from the binocular view has been fixed.
- The display of the view sector has been removed on the vehicle selection screen after a vehicle has been lost in battle.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Buccaneer S.1 — drop order of the 6x 1000 lbs bombs has been fixed (report).
- J35A Draken — a bug has been fixed where parts of the wings remain in the air after the wings have detached (report).
- F6F-5N, F-86K, CL-13 Mk.4, P-47D-30 (China) — the full name has been added to the aircraft’s card.
- Yak-38, Yak-38М, F-8E, F-5C — the display of icons in the secondary weapons menu has been corrected.
- The ability to brake when the landing gear has detached has been fixed.
Naval forces model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- VAS 201 —characteristics of the W.200/450X5,75 torpedo have been fixed (maximum range has been increased to 8 km).
- HMS Armada — a bug has been fixed that caused the 40mm gun to stick at the top aiming point.
- Performance drop has been fixed when observing destroyed ground vehicles in ground battles.
- The yellow border of the selected spawn point on the map is no longer covered by markers.
- HUD info in the top left corner has been restored in replays (report).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.