Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- MiG-27M - Additional countermeasure blocks (chaff, flares) have been added. A preset with 2хR-13M1 no longer requires research of the R-13M modification and is available as default. Combined presets with R-13M1 missiles still need to have the researched R-13M modification.
- A-5C - 750 pounds M117 bombs, blocks with Type-130 rockets, additional wing pylons and combined presets with new weapons have been added to suspended weaponry. Presets have been adjusted to reflect the addition of the new pylons.
- F-5A (China) - Countermeasure blocks (chaff, flares), a radar warning reciver (RWR) and related modifications have been added.
- F-5C - Radar warning reciver (RWR) has been added.
- F-5E — A bug which would cause the radar sighting area to shift away from the center has been fixed (report).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.