Improvements and fixes
- Blurring effect at the edges of the screen has been improved for the shell chasing camera.
- Expiration dates for achievements now displayed in red, if the achievement has not completed in the required time.
- Inactive expired challenges in the Battle Pass now displayed in a grey color and with a corresponding icon.
- Sight markers for ground vehicles now won’t shift while aiming through smoke.
- A bug has been fixed that caused torpedoes to damage friendlies in Naval battles.
- A bug has been fixed that caused vehicle “trembling” while hull aiming with a high ping.
- A bug has been fixed that made it possible for vehicles with hull aiming mechanics to turn with a damaged engine or while repairing.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a gun on a vehicle with hull aiming to aim incorrectly and continue swinging after pointing the aim point via binoculars.
- Strv 103С — a bug has been fixed that reduced elevation angles in hull aiming mode.
- VT1-2 — a bug has been fixed that caused shaking while selecting a second (right) gun while aiming from a slope.
- VT1-2 — a bug has been fixed that allowed hull aiming at unacceptable speeds (report).
- A bug has been fixed where when viewing a replay in Naval battles, pressing engine control buttons might cause the sound of changing vessel speed.
- “password_mask_char” won’t appear anymore in the password field in the login screen.
- The distance for viewing shells falling in the shell chase camera has been reduced.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented completion of historical campaigns "To Scratch One Flat-Top", "American Strike" and "Fate of Hiryū" in RB mode.
- A bug has been fixed with crosshair marks on ground vehicles that might overlap the indication of a distance.
- A rare bug that disabled gun control has been fixed.
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Type 60 ATM — Previously overestimated repair time for the anti-aircraft machine gun and ATGM launchers has been reduced.
- E.B.R. (1954) — The values and number of gear ratios have been updated in order to increase the cross-country ability.
- Rooikat (all modifications) — The values and number of gear ratios have been updated in order to increase the cross-country ability.
- Object 906 — The vehicle in test drive now corresponds to the postwar period.
- Warrior, 9P157-2 — Gear ratios to eliminate jerking (between "I" and "N" gears) turning on the spot, have been adjusted.
- T-72 (all modifications) — The order of the ammo consumption has been corrected (previously one of the shells in the rear part of the turret was used as the last one).
- M60A3 TTS, M60A3 TTS (China), Type 61, SU-122-54 — The order of the ammo consumption has been corrected.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Whirlwind Mk I, Whirlwind P.9 — A bug with the displaying of the aircraft armour in the X-Ray view has been fixed.
- B-25 (all modifications) — Aircraft armour has been corrected. Armour material has been changed from “steel” to “duralumin”.
- F-5A, F-5C — A bug that could make the aircraft keel to tear off together with engines has been fixed.
- Ki-49 (all modifications) — a bug that caused the gunner of the lower turret being able to fire through the fuselage has been fixed (report).
- F9F-5 — The AN/APG-30 radio rangefinder has been added.
- PV-2D — Mechanism for protecting aircraft keels from fire from the upper turret has been corrected. Turret fire no longer bends around keels when aiming. Instead of this the possibility to fire will be blocked .
- F-1 — Ballistic calculator for bombs has been added (report).
- Mi-35M — A bug with the black area on the edges of the ATGM sight. Has been fixed.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Pr.123-bis, Pr.123K, Pr.123K (A-11) — Lack of dead zones when aiming cannons has been fixed (report).
- Emden — Traverse angles on the main calibre turrets have been corrected.
- Performance in VR mode with streamer mode turned off has been improved.
- A bug that caused SteamVR to crash after exiting the game has been fixed.
- Cockpit shake when using Pimax helmets has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.