- The “Battle of the South Pacific“ mission from the historical campaign is now playable in RB mode again. The aircraft carrier can be destroyed.
- The camera will now only track shells if you have pressed and held the firing button on a loaded and ready to fire cannon. This way, shell tracking will not interfere with automatic cannon fire.
- A bug which would cause white foam to appear for a short period of time at the start of naval battles, or in the hangar, has been fixed.
- PC: improved OpenXR interaction (virtual reality headset) to allow a further decrease to the possibility of the client crashing and also to also improve performance on some hardware.
- Xbox: removed automatic target lock when pressing L2/LT in ground battles.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.