Update 27.11.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- A bug with missing blast effects and a statistics window in the replay of a session with nuclear blast has been fixed.
- Game client stability has been improved, some potential crash causes have been fixed.
- Issue with playback of engine over-throttle on opposing/allied ground vehicles. Over-throttle sounds now play only when the player actually presses the throttle pedal.
- T-72BЗ now has B-92 engine sound (same as the T-90) after mastering the engine modification.
- Bomb drop sound has been corrected for players in ground vehicles.
- Diesel turbocharger and turbine engine sounds have been slightly corrected for ground vehicles.
- Leclerc engine sound has more sound for a turbine, and less sound for a turbocharger.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums