Update 18.11.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- A bug where vehicles that were locked in the hangar were shown as available for an upcoming battle has been fixed.
- Imperatritsa Mariya, Poltava, HMS Colossus, USS North Dakota — Armour on vertical elements (armour belts, traverses etc) has been fixed and changed from homogeneous to cemented armour.
- Intermittent sounds of allied vehicle engines in large concentrations around the listener at respawn points has been fixed.
- The volume of radio conversations of the crew and allies has been increased.
- The sounds of artillery shells bursting no longer muffle the surrounding sound picture.
- The volume of the engines and rotor sounds of allied/enemy helicopters has been increased.
- The volume of the turbine on the T-80 engine has been increased.
- More bass has been added to the sound of the T-90A engine.
- The sound of the ground vehicle cannons will now change more naturally depending on distance.
- Acceleration sounds of allied and enemy ground vehicles have been aligned with the volume of main engine sounds.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums