Update 14.10.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- A-4B — Control of the mouse during roll maneuvers has been improved. The probability of experiencing damage or destruction when performing a quick barrel roll while using mouse aim control has been reduced.
- BI — Control at high speeds in AB mode has been improved. Landing characteristics and control at low speeds have also been improved.
- F3H-2 — The thermodynamics and throttle characteristics of the engine have been corrected. The time limit for the continuous operation of the engine while using WEP has been increased.
- A bug where the locking circle of the Sidewinder homing missile would shift to the side has been fixed.
- A bug where AGM-114 rounds would not strike the center of the target, but would instead strike the front part of the hull or just before the target, has been fixed (report 1, report 2).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums