Update 14.09.2020 (22.214.171.124)
Flight model changes:
- Ta-152H-1 — wing profile has been recalculated to a “thinner” value , allowing delay in shock-stalling at high altitudes and speeds. Landing with flaps has become easier with minimum fuel. A bug causing motor overspeed at high altitudes has been fixed.
- I-225 — shock-stalling momentum has been delayed for thinner profiles (i.e. the rudder is more effective at high altitude and speeds).
- F4E, EJ — according to the operation's manual, the speed has been specified (increased) at altitudes below 9,000 meters.
- F4U-1c/d — an engine bug causing insufficient thrust has been fixed.
- FW-190 (all series) - a bug has been fixed where the aircraft is unable to achieve overload over 6G at high speed with minimum fuel load.
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- F4U-6 AU-1 Corsair - the display of mounted armament menu items has been corrected.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums