Update 21.04.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- The rangefinder now works with binoculars.
- A lack of the “Tracks” and “Brake system” modifications will now have less effect on a vehicle’s mobility.
- Ground vehicle maneuverability in turns and pivots in RB and SB modes has been increased. Loss of power in turns has been decreased. These effects are different for every tank, but in general, turns and pivots now take significantly less time.
- The operation of the ballistic computer for helicopters has been fixed.
- Ikv 91 - horizontal and vertical shell dispersion rates have been reduced.
- ZPRK 2S6 (modification 2S6M1), Сhallenger 2, FV 510 Warrior, Stormer HVM: the setup of the thermal vision sights has been changed to a more modern version.
- SdKfz 234/1, /2, /3, /4 - a bug with AP shells, where their fuses would not be cocked on particular hull parts of the required thickness, has been fixed.
- T-55A, Type 74 - The position of the IR projector now correctly coincides with the respective tank model.
- T-62, T-62M1, T-62 (China) - the vertical aiming speed has been specified (increased) from 4.5 to 6 degrees per second. Source: Т-62 - Руководство по материальной части и эксплуатации. 1968 г. // Стабилизатор "Метеор" 115-мм танковой пушки У-5ТС и 100-мм танковой пушки У-8ТС (Д-54). Техническое описание. 1962
- T-62M-1 - sight magnification has been improved from 7x to 8x, as ATGM launch requires 1K13 sight with 8x magnification.
- T-55AM a bug with the use of minimum magnification for conventional sights and the maximum for the 1K13 sight has been fixed. Source: Танк Т-62М - Дополнение к техническому описанию и инструкции по эксплуатации танка Т-62. 1987
- BMP-2 - sight magnification has been improved from 5.6 to 6. Gun depression angle has been specified (decreased) from -5 (actually only available with manual guidance) to -4 degrees. Source: Боевая машина пехоты БМП-2. Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации. Часть 1, 1987
- AMX-10RC — buoyancy has been improved, the rear doesn’t drown when the tank halts while afloat.
- T-44 - tank weight has been specified (decreased) from 31.8 to 31 tons. Source: Руководство по эксплуатации танка Т-44. 1946
- T-72A - engine rpm has been decreased from 2100 to 2000 . Source: Т-72А - Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации. Книга первая. 1986
- T-10M - 14.5mm machine gun ammo has been increased from 450 to 750 rounds. Source: Т-10М - Руководство по материальной части и эксплуатации. 1960
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums