Update 20.03.2020 (188.8.131.52)
- The network synchronization of a ground vehicle’s position in sight view has been fixed. While approaching vehicles that were moving, the auto tracking of such targets might have moved inaccurately.
- Ki-67-I Ko, Ki-67-I otsu — The thickness of the armour plate behind the dorsal turret has been changed to 15.8 mm, tail turret armour plate has been changed to 7.9 mm.
- MiG-19PT, MiG-19S — Displayed thickness of the seat back armour has been changed to 16 mm and of the armoured header plate to 25 mm.
- Guided air-to-air missile Mistral — The weight of the missile has been corrected. The type of the explosive mass has been changed to the HBX. The weight of the explosive mass has been changed to 1.1 kg.
- T18B-1, T18B-2 — Default bomb preset has been added.
- Guided air-to-air missile AIM 92 Stinger — Type of the explosive mass has been changed to HTA, weight of the explosive mass has been changed to 0.45 kg.
- Lynx AH.MK.1, G-LYNX — Displayed information on the 20 mm Oerlikon KAD-B cannon has been fixed.
- M2, M3 cannons — Overheating time has been corrected.
- Range scales for radars on the Ka-52 and AH-64 are now 6km and 4km.
- Strv m/31, m/38, m/39, m/40L — APDS slpprj m/49 shell has been added to the ammunition types.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums