Update 19.03.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- F-4E, F-4EJ, F-4M - Language localisation for flares has been fixed.
- AH-64D - The system for firing flares has been fixed. It now occurs automatically if AMASE has been installed. If not, flares will have to be activated manually.
- Mi-35M - A ballistic calculator for the turret has been added.
- MiG-19S, MiG-21F-13 - The display of mass for one second bursts for these vehicles’ offensive weaponry has been fixed.
- Strv 103-0, 103A, 103C - A bug causing incorrect angles of elevation has been fixed.
- Strv 103A, 103C - Smoke grenade launcher modification has been added.
- The hull break mechanics bug, where a hull breakage could occur after several low-calibre strikes from 20-40 mm sub-calibre AP rounds, has been fixed.
- Airfields and helicopter pads have been fixed for combined battles for the following locations: Stalingrad, Japan, Ardennes, Mozdok, Advance to the Rhine. Missions will be put back into the map rotation on the 20th of March.
server update 19.03.2020
- fm/43-44 — A bug in the task for receiving the four colour camouflage has been fixed. The number of vehicles required for obtaining it has been changed from 35 to 65.
- Mörkö-Morane — Engine description bug has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.