Cockpit Lights and D-5 gunpods
In addition to the canopy opening feature we have prepared something else for fans of the flying inside a cockpit. Players may be familiar with the situation where during night battles it could be difficult to navigate using instruments alone because it was way too dark. This is why we are introducing the ability of enabling lighting for the entire cockpit for aircraft that had them in reality.
We will be adding the ability to enable the lights in all available aircraft. The full list of the aircraft with lights will be posted in the update notes.
We also have good news for all our players who like Ju-87 D-5. We are adding two additional variants of pod configuration which will undoubtedly make the aircraft even more deadly than it was before.
The first option - a set of three paired 7.92-mm Mauser MG.81Z machine guns for each pod.
The second option - two 20-mm Mauser MG.151 / 20 cannons per pod.
We are looking forward to your feedback on the forum and good luck in battle!
- [In Development] Tournament Events
- [In Development] Fw-200 C-1 “Condor” and M26Е1 “Pershing”
- [In Development] Improved Foliage
- [In Development] B-29 Superfortress and Flakpanzer 38(t) Gepard
- [In Development] Enhanced vehicle to surface interaction
- [In Development] Panzerkampfwagen VIII «Maus»
- [In Development] Graphic improvements
- [In Development] Ground Forces map changes
- [In Development] New Ground Vehicle Views
- [In Development] Operating Canopies
Discuss on the Forums