13 March 2017
Become a Thrustmaster tester pilot!
What’s it all about?
We here at War Thunder and need Test Pilots to try out the new T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick. Thrustmaster is well known for its authentic, high quality, ergonomic products created for a highly precise gaming experience - these accomplishments were achieved by both accurate internal testing and rough field tests - done by you, the pilots.
This time, we are giving away 5 T.Flight Hotas 4 joysticks for free - they will be yours to keep, but we want you to try them out extensively! All you have to do is be an active War Thunder pilot and tell us what you think about it afterwards, and possibly to the world if you are happy with the product.
Follow your favourite content creators, they will be reviewing these as well!
About the T.Flight Hotas 4 gaming joystick:
Ready for takeoff with adjustable stick resistance, real-size detachable throttle, dual rudder system and built-in PS4/PC sliding selector switch? The realistic joystick is designed to adapt to all types of flight, this joystick is all you will ever need! The large hand rest helps players keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, to respond to the subtlest motions.
In real life, pilots use a stick and throttle as flight controls, as these are the most effective in terms of performance and precision. The T. Flight provides this same level of realism.
The joystick features a rudder function, which in an aircraft corresponds to pedals used by pilots to steer, allowing the plane to pivot around about its vertical axis.
The T.Flight Hotas 4 is an official licensed product for the PLAYSTATION®4. That's right! This device is not only for PC pilots, Playstation players can easily use it as well.
How can I participate?
Participation is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Thrustmaster contest page
2. Fill out the form (and don't forget to include your War Thunder nickname!)
3. Be patient, follow us at War Thunder Facebook, Twitter or at Thrustmaster Facebook & Twitter for any updates
4. Don't forget to like and share the posts and tell your friends about it, all participants have equal chance to receive the joystick
5. The contest ends at March 25th, 8 pm CET, and testers will be announced both on our website and Social Media
Prize for testers:
1st - 5th place: T.Flight Hotas 4 joysticks + Prendergast`s Spitfire FR Mk.XIVe Advanced Pack
Receive the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick
The testers will be announced on Monday, March 27th, 2017! Good Luck!
- A cash payout of any of the prizes is not possible
- The testers will be determined by the Thrustmaster team
- The testers will be announced on Monday, March 27th, 2017
- An entry is a website application via the Thrustmaster contest page
- The contest organizers reserve the right to change the terms of the contest at any time
By participating in the contest, you state that you have read and agreed to the conditions above.
The War Thunder Team