Victory Day Tournaments
“Victory Day” tournaments
from May 6th to May 9th
Pilots and tankers!
To celebrate Victory Day, from May the 6th (07:00 GMT) to May the 9th (07:00 GMT) we will be introducing open tournaments with equal terms for all the participants!
For the duration of the tournaments each player will have access to 60 air and 60 ground battles and can strive for one of the top places in the leaderboard of the tournament
|"Victory Day" decal|
Each player has access to 60 battles and can strive for one of the top places in the leaderboard of the tournament. The top 200 players will receive 500 and a rare premium vehicle, the DB-7 (for the air tournament) or a Su-76M 5 gv. Kav. Korp. (for the ground tournament)!
Unique decal for 10 victories
Additionally, for every 5 victories you will receive a “Victory trophy”
Terms and regulations:
- Tournaments will be held in Arcade mode only.
- There is only one spawn available in Air Battle and only three spawns in Ground Battle.
- Before the tournaments start, each player who has reached rank 3 for any nation will receive the tickets for the air and tank tournaments when they login.
- For every 10 wins in any of the tournaments (air or tank) the players will receive a Victory Day decal (once).
- Air and tank tournaments are not connected, each ticket allows you to play 60 battles.
- No matter what are the results of battle, after each match the number of remaining battles will reduce by 1.
- The top 200 players from both tournaments will be rewarded separately.
- Winners will be rewarded on May 10th.
- Squadron functions are disabled.