13 January 2017
Update 13.01.2017 (Server Update)
- Value of the lower front armour plate has been changed from 25mm to 15mm for the following vehicles: Chi-Ha, Ho-Ni I, Ho-Ni III, Chi-Ha Short Gun. Source: War Office Technical Intelligence Summary No.7, May 1945.
- Fire rate for Chi-He has been fixed. Fire rate is now the same as the Chi-Ha Kai with the same Type 1 cannon - Now 18 shots per minute.
- Thickness of the metal on the cannon barrels for the Chi-Ri II has been fixed (increased): 37mm cannon - from 5mm to 17mm, 75mm cannon - from 5mm to 22mm.
- KV-1B - Bug with “Crew Replenishment” icon has been fixed. Previously the icon with soviet tanker was used.
- Type 62 - 3BK2 HEATFS shell has been added to the ammunition. The Battle Rating has been changed from 5.7 to 6.7 for all battle modes.
- Reload time for the following vehicles has been changed (from 1 second to 3 seconds): 2cm FlaK.38 (Germany), 20mm Type 94 (Japan).
- The amount of armour piercing shells in the magazine for 2cm FlaK.38 (Germany) cannon has been reduced by half. Now there are 10 Pzgr. armour-piercing incendiary shells and 10 Pzgr.40. high-velocity armour-piercing shells.
- Parameters of transmissions on КV-1С, КV-85, КV-122 and SU-152 have been changed.
- Maximum speed, (forward/reverse): КV-1S — 45/16 km/h; КV-85 — 34/13 km/h; SU-152 — 43/16 km/h. КV-122 - 34/13 km/h. Source: “Operating Instructions for КV-1С”, 1943, re-print “Gantut”; “Domestic armored vehicles”, 1941-1945, part 2. "КV tank. Quick service guide”, GABTU KА. 1943".
- Me.262A-2a Sturmvogel - It is now possible to separate the dropping of 250 kg bombs. New modification with 1x500kg bomb as external modification has been added
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums